TRANSFER NEWS: THE LATEST RUMOURS FROM MAN UTD, CHELSEA, ARSENAL AND ALL THE TOP TEAMS

Posted by:  turbonja   Aug 7, '17 @ 10:06 am

Manchester United have made a €40 million offer for versatile Barcelona star Sergi Roberto, according to Mundo Deportivo .
The Spaniard, who is also on Chelsea’s wanted list, is seen as an ideal signing by Jose Mourinho but Barcelona have told the Red Devils he is strictly not for sale.

Barcelona are ready to re-invest their record transfer income from Neymar with a £120 million bid for Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho, reports the Daily Star .
The Catalans need a big name this summer after seeing Paris Saint-Germain swoop for their forward.
And Coutinho is just one of the players Barca are expected to approach before the end of the window, along with Dortmund sensation Ousmane Dembele.

Juventus face strong competition from Tottenham in their pursuit of Valencia defender Joao Cancelo, according to the Daily Mail .
Spurs have been inactive in the transfer market so far this summer, while Kyle Walker’s exit for Manchester City has left the Premier League runners-up short at the back.
Cancelo, 23, who has been linked to a £25 million move to Juve, would help to plug the gap left by Walker, while Everton midfielder Ross Barkley is also on Spurs’ transfer shortlist.

Alexis Sanchez has resigned himself to staying at Arsenal for another season before leaving the club on a free transfer, according to the Mirror .
The Chilean is out of contract in June 2018, leading many to expect a summer departure with Manchester City one of the clubs linked with a deal.
Arsene Wenger’s refusal to negotiate his forward, however, has led to Alexis cooling his desires to leave immediately, and he will now wait until he is a free agent in just under 12 months’ time.

Roma have seen another bid for Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez turned down, Sky Sport ( via TalkSport ) reports.
The Italians are keen to add more attacking thrust into their team after seeing Mohamed Salah leave for Liverpool, while Mahrez has long been said to be unhappy at Leicester.
But an offer of €31 million refused to budge the Foxes, who want at least €35m for their playmaker in order to make a move possible.

Arsenal are leading the battle to sign Lucas Moura, whom Paris Saint-Germain are looking to sell during the current transfer window, UOL claims.
The arrival of Brazil team-mate Neymar has done nothing to increase Lucas’ hopes of staying in the French capital and clubs from England and Italy are hoping to land him. Arsenal have already had a bid rejected for the 24-year-old, but PSG would be willing to sell for around €30 million.

Chelsea have become a serious player in the race to lure Gareth Bale away from Real Madrid, according to the Sunday Express .
The former Tottenham star could be on his way out of the Spanish club, with Kylian Mbappe’s potential move from Monaco making a move away for the Welshman even more likely.
Manchester United have long been interested in Bale, but the Blues have now stepped up their interest with Florentino Perez believed to be willing to make a deal for around £90 million, which would go a long way in funding a move for Mbappe.

Chelsea have become a serious player in the race to lure Gareth Bale away from Real Madrid, according to the Sunday Express .
The former Tottenham star could be on his way out of the Spanish club, with Kylian Mbappe’s potential move from Monaco making a move away for the Welshman even more likely.
Manchester United have long been interested in Bale, but the Blues have now stepped up their interest with Florentino Perez believed to be willing to make a deal for around £90 million, which would go a long way in funding a move for Mbappe.

Everton are eyeing a move for Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen, according to The Sun .
Ronald Koeman is keen to bolster his defensive rankings ahead of the new season and sees Belgium international Vermaelen as a relatively cheap option.

Jurgen Klopp is already planning for Philippe Coutinho’s departure, with the Brazilian reportedly on Barcelona’s list of potential Neymar replacements, and would like to bring in Manuel Lanzini, according to Mundo Deportivo .
The West Ham star is seen by Liverpool as having similar qualities to Coutinho and the German manager believes he would be a good fit.

Barcelona will use some of the funds generated from the sale of Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain to table a bid for Tottenham forward Dele Alli, claims The Express .
The La Liga giants are considering several options to replace their departed Brazilian, with the England international among them.

Arsenal have been joined in the hunt for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar by Liverpool, Manchester City and Barcelona, reports the Mirror .
The Gunners have seen three bids knocked back already, with the France international valued at £50 million.

Everton are ready to launch a £30 million raid for Arsenal forward Danny Welbeck if they miss out on his club mate Olivier Giroud, according to the Mirror .
The Toffees are after a new target man following the sale of Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United.

Barcelona are ready to offer Andre Gomes and Rafinha as part of a deal for Juventus playmaker Paulo Dybala, reports Gazzetta dello Sport .
The Catalan giants are in the market to replace Neymar and consider the Argentine, who is said to be valued at €120 million by Juve, as an ideal candidate for the role.

Gareth Bale has been assured that he has a future at Real Madrid, according to The Guardian .
The Wales international has been linked with a move to Manchester United, but Real want him to stay put as they are ready to wait until 2018 before moving for Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe.

Chelsea are preparing to table a record-breaking £54 million bid for Juventus full-back Alex Sandro, according to CalcioMercato .
If a deal goes through, then the Brazilian will become the most expensive defender in world football.

Manchester United and Chelsea are prepared to meet the £36 million buy-out clause in the contract of Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto, reports Don Balon .
Both of the Premier League heavyweights have been monitoring the 25-year-old for some time and are now ready to make their move.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is willing to negotiate with Man Utd over a transfer for Gareth Bale if the Red Devils include David De Gea in any talks, Spanish outlet Don Balon claims.
It has been reported that Bale’s position in the team is not assured under Zinedine Zidane, with Jose Mourinho allegedly waiting in the wings to pounce with a £90 million offer for the former Tottenham man.